Sunday, November 25, 2012

"JESUS CHRIST" Who HE is to ME..

HE is my Lord and Savior,
HE is my loving creator.
HE is my father,
HE is my lover.

HE is the King of Kings,
HE owns all the riches, and all the rings.
This world promises all of these things,
But HE promises more then all the worldly bling's.

Once I thought I could do it on my own,
But  the way I was going my heart was turning into stone.
HE reached out to me with a pierced and blood stained hand,
HE said to ME, "now together we will stand."

Sense that time of healing,
Now I have never stop longing and wanting that same feeling.
The feeling of true understanding,
The feeling of true love everlasting.

JESUS you are everything to ME,
Without you I have no idea I could even see.
See true love, true life, true meaning,
Now I know, and try to show it with all my being.

HE came to me with forgiveness,
And freed me of all the heaviness.
The heaviness that condemned life,
Now with HIM I can be a true husband to my wife. 

HE gave me a second chance,
Like David I can now do a heavenly dance.
Even though I was horrible, I was bad,
HE came to me with open arm's as a loving dad.

I thank you my LORD,
I love you my LORD.
I thank you for my family, my life,
And especially my kids, and my wife.

Written By:
Mike Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment